https://youtu.be/hi3uCEo0nHc?si=ECdCIEIgl_AwzQxg
Video below is from 12/23. 63 degrees. Objectives for the track: increase duration of focus, practice turns, deal with distraction Nim stayed in the game, made the four turns with ease (almost seemed accidental), and refocused after distractions. Things we can improve: Article indication, speed and precision of track laying. As is my custom, I tethered Nim near the start of the track, then laid the track. I don't think I'll do that again in a park. The track was 350 yrds long, and Nim was out of my sight for much of the track laying. I was very anxious about some kind person thinking he was abandoned. It's cool enough for me to leave him in the car. Safer that way.
Heidi, that looks great! Just FYI, that’s tough cover, and he’s committed to the job at hand. He’s meticulously finding each food drop—exactly what we want to see. Make the next set longer! He looks great. Keep the food drops the same—-don’t space them out more yet
ReplyDeleteyes his nose is down and he is motoring along! let's see 40 yds, then 50, then 60 - never looking back!!
ReplyDelete