The 13 and 16 Dec tracks were both ten shuffle steps five steps, FD. I felt the 13 Dec showed nim fringing quite a lot and not especially confident. I thought he looked more confident on the Dec 16 track. the Dec 16 Dec track was the longest track we've run in a while (250 yds). I was pleased that Nim stayed focused though out. both tracks were 15" old
Video below is from 12/23. 63 degrees. Objectives for the track: increase duration of focus, practice turns, deal with distraction Nim stayed in the game, made the four turns with ease (almost seemed accidental), and refocused after distractions. Things we can improve: Article indication, speed and precision of track laying. As is my custom, I tethered Nim near the start of the track, then laid the track. I don't think I'll do that again in a park. The track was 350 yrds long, and Nim was out of my sight for much of the track laying. I was very anxious about some kind person thinking he was abandoned. It's cool enough for me to leave him in the car. Safer that way.
Excellent! I’m glad you’re able to see confidence, and differentiate between fringing and tracking. Any chance of some video?
ReplyDelete